[robotics-worldwide] ICRA 2006 Online Registration

C. S. George Lee csglee at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 13 06:15:24 PST 2006

Dear Robotics and Automation Researchers:

The ICRA 2006 online conference registration is now available on the
conference website at http://www.icra2006.org

The advance conference registration deadline is April 14th (hard
deadline).

Advance Registration (on or before April 14th)
Members: $525
Non-members:  $650
Students:  $200
Students (Non-members): $250

Late/Onsite Registration (after April 14th):
Members:  $600
Non-members:  $750
Students: $280
Students (non-members):  $350

This year we also lower our Tutorials/Workshops as a service to all
the robotics and automation researchers.  Tutorials and Workshops are
for registered conference attendees only.

Advance registration for Tutorials and Workshops (half day and full
day):
Members (regular and students):  $50
Non-members;  $100

Late/Onsite registration for T/W:
Members (regular and students):  $100
Non-members;  $150

This year, the conference paper acceptance rate is below 40%.  In
additional, ICRA 2006 will have the FIRST poster session to improve
the interactivity in the conference, and exhibits to show the latest
hardware and software systems in robotics and automation.
Furthermore, please bring your family to enjoy the hospitality of
Walt Disney World and the nearby amusement parks in Central and South
Florida.

Please take advantage of the exciting technical program that the ICRA
2006 Organizing Committee has prepared for you and register early
(don't forget to reserve your hotel since the number of rooms is
limited).

We all look forward to seeing you all in Orlando!

General Chair:  Norman Caplan
General Co-Chair:  C. S. George Lee
Program Chair:  Nikolaos Papanikolopoulos