[robotics-worldwide] ICoMMS 2006

PROF. RAMACHANDRAN NAGARAJAN nagarajan at kukum.edu.my
Wed Mar 29 18:40:14 PST 2006

Respectful Professors,

ICoMMS 2006, International Conference on Man-Machine Systems-2006, is a
very suitable platform for exchange of knowledge in the General Field of
Man-Machine Systems (MMS) and its connected areas such as Man Machine
Automation, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and its Applications to
mention a few.

This conference is conducted during 15-16 September 2006 in LANGKAWI
ISLANDS, the most sought tourist spots of Malaysia.

The Call for papers is attached for your immediate reference.

The last date of sending abstracts is 15 APRIL 2006.
However, you may inform us the titles of papers  and authors by 15 April
2006  and send the full papers by May 2006.  This is because I am
contacting several of you the first time and 15 April is very nearing.

It is expected that ICoMMS 2006 will be an important event since several
experts
around the world will be discussing their research outcome and on new
directions in MMS.

May we request you to take part in the Conference and discuss your
excellent work in any of these connected areas of MMS.

Kindly excuse me if the same message has been sent to you earlier.

With warm regards

Nagarajan
Prof R. Nagarajan, School of Mechatronics, KUKUM, Kangar, MALAYSIA.
Organising Co-Chair, ICoMMS 2006
International Conference On Man-Machine Systems 2006
15th -16th  September 2006, Langkawi Islands
Website:  http://www.kukum.edu.my/icomms
Email: icomms at kukum.edu.my         icomms2006 at yahoo.com