[robotics-worldwide] Second Workshop on Parallel Mechanisms and Manipulator (Montpellier, France)

François Pierrot pierrot at lirmm.fr
Tue Dec 4 05:37:43 PST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

In 2002, Clément Gosselin and Imme Ebert-Uphoff organized the first
Workshop on Parallel Mechanisms and Manipulators in Québec, Canada: it
was a fruitful and friendly meeting.
We are organising the second edition, in Montpellier (France) just
before the big Robotics Conference IROS 2008 that will take place in
Nice. As you know, Montpellier and Nice are two nice cities located
along the French Mediterranean coast.

The page  http://www.lirmm.fr/parallel2008/   gives you information on
this workshop.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Montpellier in a few months so
that we can all share our interest for parallel robots in a friendly
atmosphere. We're expecting papers with new ideas, new problems, new
questions, ... and full of your passion for PKM.

François Pierrot
and the local organising team: Nicolas Andreff, Olivier Company, Marc
Gouttefarde and Sébastien Krut