[robotics-worldwide] ICRA 2008 Tutorial: Is Human-like Dexterous Manipulation Within our Robotic Grasp?

Francisco Valero-Cuevas valero at usc.edu
Sat Dec 22 14:28:14 PST 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT and CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Full-day tutorial at ICRA this year in Pasadena, CA:

"Is Human-like Dexterous Manipulation Within our Robotic Grasp?"

The organizing committee is
Francisco Valero-Cuevas (Chair)
Yoky Matsuoka
Todd Murphey
Rob Howe

The link to the tutorial webpage, and call for contributions, is:
http://bme.usc.edu/directory/faculty/primary-faculty/francisco-valero-
cuevas/icra2008.htm

or see
http://www.icra2008.org/workshop.html

Location: Pasadena, CA
Date:  Tuesday, May 20th

Send an e-mail with intent to contribute to valero at usc.edu by JANUARY
15, 2008
The final program will be ready by FEBRUARY 15, 2008
And final materials will be accepted until MARCH 1, 2008.

We look forward to your participation. Please distribute to your
colleagues and students.

Yours,

-Francisco Valero-Cuevas

****************************
Francisco Valero-Cuevas, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Associate Professor of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
The University of Southern California, 3710 McClintock Ave, RTH 404
Los Angeles, California 90089-2905
e-mail: valero at USC.edu
Voice: 213.821.2084
New cell number: 323 428-0415