[robotics-worldwide] Call for Papers (IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automations 2007)

Aiguo Ming ming at mce.uec.ac.jp
Sun Feb 4 20:38:05 PST 2007

Dear colleague,

  The 2007 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
(IEEE ICMA 2007) will take place in Harbin, Heilongjiang, China from August
5 to August 8, 2007. Please visit the website http://www.ieee-icma.org/ for
the detailed information.

  On behalf of the Organizing Committee of IEEE ICMA 2007, We are writing to
formally invite you to submit your papers to  IEEE ICMA 2007.

  All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the
IEEE PDF Requirements for Creating PDF Documents for IEEE XploreR. The
standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with
extra payment for the two extra pages. Accepted papers will be published in
the conference CD Proceedings.  All papers presented in the conference will
be included in IEEE XploreR and indexed by EI.. PDF format for detailed
up-to-date information, please visit " Prepare  Paper Submission "

 Important Dates are,
  April 1, 2007 Full papers and organized session proposals
  May 1, 2007 Proposals for tutorials and workshops
  May 15, 2007 Notification of paper and session acceptance
  June 1, 2007 Submission of final papers in IEEE

 We are looking forward to seeing you in Harbin, China.

With best regards,

Sincerely,

     Shuxiang Guo
     General Chair of IEEE ICMA 2007