[robotics-worldwide] RSS 2007 Registration is now open

Cyrill Stachniss stachnis at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Feb 25 13:21:58 PST 2007

           RSS 2007 Registration is now open

           http://www.roboticsconference.org

The registration page for the 2007 Robotics: Science and
Systems conference is now open.

The registration form is available online at:

http://www.roboticsconference.org/registration.shtml

Note that we offer a comparably low registration fee
for early student registration of only US-$ 99. The
early registration deadline is April, 28th.  Furthermore,
we offer student dorms on the Georgia Tech campus close
to the conference site. The deadline for reserving a student
dorm is also April, 28th.

We also suggest two hotels in Atlanta close to the conference
site: The Georgia Tech Hotel and the Indigo Hotel.
Further information can be found on the RSS web-page at:

http://www.roboticsconference.org/staying.shtml

The registration fees are:

Student (before April 28th)  : US-$  99
Student (from April 28th on) : US-$ 199