[robotics-worldwide] 2007 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics 2007 (AIM2007)

Siegwart Roland rsiegwart at ethz.ch
Wed Jul 4 09:16:44 PDT 2007

  I N V I T A T I O N  T O  P A R T I C I P A T E

			    at the

     2007 IEEE/ASME International Conference on

 Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics 2007 (AIM2007)

               http://www.aim2007.org

The AIM 2007 Committee kindly invites you to participate in the Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics Conference at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.

The program features 216 technical presentations of recent findings in Mechatronics (arranged in four parallel sessions), two Workshops, two Tutorials and three keynote presentations. The conference banquet will take place on the Uetliberg, offering a beautiful view over the City of Zurich.

Important Dates
***************
July 15, 2007       - Deadline for early registration and hotel reservation
September 4, 2007   - Workshops and tutorials
September 5-7, 2007 - Technical sessions

Detailed Information
********************
http://www.aim2007.org

We are looking forward to meeting you at AIM 2007.

Best regards,

Roland Siegwart, General Chair
Brad Nelson, Program Chair

--------
Prof. Dr. Roland Siegwart
Autonomous Systems Lab
Institute of Robotics and Intelligent Systems
ETH Zürich, CLA E 32
Tannenstrasse 3
CH-8092 Zürich, Switzerland
Office: +41 44 632 23 58