[robotics-worldwide] AAAI-07 Robot Exhibition - Call for Participation

Andrea L. Thomaz alockerd at media.mit.edu
Tue Mar 13 09:09:52 PDT 2007

AAAI-07, Robot Exhibition, July 24-26, Vancouver B.C.
Bring your robots out to play!

- April 6 is the deadline for submission of (optional) 2-page
conference abstracts.
- May 15 is the deadline for teams to register their intent to
participate on the web site.
- Please visit the website for more details http://
palantir.swarthmore.edu/aaai07/

Is a competition is not the right venue for your robot?  Do you find
your self saying, "Can't the robots just get along?"  Then the Robot
Exhibition at AAAI is just the event for you!

The mission of the Robot Exhibition is twofold. First, to demonstrate
state of the art research in a less structured environment than the
competition events. The exhibition gives researchers an opportunity
to showcase current robotics and embodied-AI research that does not
fit into the competition tasks. Second, the exhibition provides a
venue for faculty using robotics in education to present their
approaches and experiences. We encourage participation from all areas.

All participants in the robotics events have the opportunity to have
a booth on display in the robotics exhibition area during the
technical sessions.

We look forward to seeing you and your robots this summer in Vancouver,

Andrea Thomaz & Zach Dodds
Co-chairs

Andrea L. Thomaz, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Associate