[robotics-worldwide] Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Visual Surveillance and Machine Perception

Tom Duckett tduckett at lincoln.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 07:12:59 PDT 2007

A Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position is available at the University of
Lincoln, contributing to research in the Visual Surveillance and Machine
Perception Group. Applications are particularly welcome from candidates
with a background in Robotics and Computer Vision, as we are looking to
expand our future research in this area. Further details can be found
online at http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/JL911.html (closing date 2
April). Informal enquiries can also be made to Dr. Tom Duckett
(tduckett at lincoln.ac.uk).

--
Dr. Tom Duckett
Department of Computing and Informatics