[robotics-worldwide] IROS 2007 Call for Tutorial and Workshop
Proposals -- Deadline May 11, 2007
xiao at uncc.edu
Mon May 7 19:32:23 PDT 2007
IROS 2007 Workshops and Tutorials
Call for Proposals
The 2007 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and
Systems <http://www.crim.ncsu.edu/iros2007>will be held in San Diego,
California, October 29-November 2, 2007. We solicit tutorial and
workshop proposals that address important and new topics related to the
conference theme as well as intelligent robots and systems in general.
We encourage proposals that will attract industrial audience.
The primary criteria for selection are anticipated level of interest,
impact, novelty or creativity, and technical background of presenters.
Proposals following the format below must be submitted via the
*PaperPlaza* by *May 11, 2007.*
2. Abstract (<200 words, indicate full or half day, workshop or tutorial)
3. Organizers (complete address, phone, and email)
4. Presenters with affiliations and status of confirmation
5. List of topics
6. Motivation and objectives (<300 words)
7. Primary/secondary audience
8. Relation to the previous IROS or ICRA workshops/tutorials that
your have participated in as organizers or presenters
Note that each section should be numbered and separated by blank lines.
Please contact the committee below for any question.
IROS 2007 Workshops and Tutorials Committee:
Jing Xiao (Chair)
xiao at uncc.edu <mailto:xiao at uncc.edu>
aude.billard at epfl.ch <mailto:aude.billard at epfl.ch>
More information about the robotics-worldwide