[robotics-worldwide] Invitation to ROMANSY 2008

Y. Nakamura nakamura at ynl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Oct 23 04:24:04 PDT 2007

As the Chairs of ROMANSY2008, we would like to draw your attention to this
small size symposium that has continuously been held since 1973 biannually.
The IFToMM was established to maintain scientific and technical communication
between the eastern and western countries in the cold-war ear. Many creative
ideas in robotics were born in the history of this unique symposium of the IFToMM.

ROMANSY comes to JAPAN in 2008 for the first time to provide the arena for
people to discuss the new and innovative ideas of robotics. We woud like to
cordially invite your paper submission.

Please visit the WEB site for more information.

			General Chair:	A. Takanishi (Waseda University)
			PC-Chairs:	B. Heimann (Hannover University)
					Y. Nakamura (University of Tokyo)

                                             Romansy 2008
        17th CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Robot Design, Dynamics, and Control
                                               July 5-9, 2008
                                  Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan
                                          www.romansy2008.org