[robotics-worldwide] Post-doctoral Research Fellow (Vision & Control & AI)

Social Robotics Lab elebox10 at nus.edu.sg
Wed Dec 3 03:43:28 PST 2008

======================================
Post-doctoral research fellow (Vision)
======================================
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
National University of Singapore

Job Description:
We invite application for a Research Fellow position (tenuable minimum of 2
years) available in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at
the National University of Singapore. The Research Fellow will join a team
under one of our projects on Computer Vision.

This project aims to develop a system which analyze and extract features
from videos or images for the communication and control of robots. Areas
of research for the project include pattern recognition, Artificial
Intelligence,
machine learning, and robotics.

Qualifications:
- PhD in Engineering, usually in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with a
specialty in Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision.
- A background in a relevant subject such as electronics, mechanical,
robotics, computer science, physics or math.
- Strong C / C++, programming skills.
- Hardware development experience.
- Excellent communicator, ability to learn quickly and enthusiastically.

Qualified candidates are invited to express their interest in the vacancy or
ask for more detailed information.
Remunerations will commensurate with qualifications and experience. To be
considered for the Research Fellow appointment, the following materials must
be submitted electronically by the applicant:
1. Duly completed Personal Particular Form and Recommendation Form.
2. Brief CV (resume) including a list of publications.
3. Statement of research interests and goals, including the reason for
participation in this program.
4. Copies of three best research publications (if any).

For further details contact Prof. Shuzhi Sam GE, email: srl at nus.edu.sg
Position description is available at
http://robotics.nus.edu.sg/index.php?q=node/59
To find more information of our Social Robotics Lab at
http://robotics.nus.edu.sg/

Post-doctoral research fellow (Control theory and application)
National University of Singapore

We invite application for a Research Fellow position (tenuable minimum of 2
years) available in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at
the National University of Singapore. The Research Fellow will join a team
under one of our projects on control theory and applications.

Qualifications:
- PhD in Engineering, usually in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with a
specialty in Control.
- background in a relevant subject such as electronics, mechanical,
robotics, computer science, physics or math.
- Excellent communicator, ability to learn quickly and enthusiastically
It would be a plus if the applicant possesses:

For further details contact Prof. Shuzhi Sam GE, email: samge at nus.edu.sg
Position description is available at
http://robotics.nus.edu.sg/index.php?q=node/59
To find more information of our Social Robotics Lab at
http://robotics.nus.edu.sg/

Post-doctoral research fellow (Artificial Intelligence)
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
National University of Singapore

Job Description:
We invite application for a Research Fellow position (tenuable minimum of 2
years) available in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at
the National University of Singapore. The Research Fellow will join a team
under one of our projects on Social Robotics.

Qualifications:
- PhD in Engineering, usually in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with a
specialty in Artificial Intelligence