[robotics-worldwide] 2009 ICRA Robot Challenge

Bill Smart wds at cse.wustl.edu
Sun Dec 7 11:17:25 PST 2008

We are pleased to announce the first draft of the events for the 2009
ICRA Robot Challenge, to be held in conjunction with ICRA 2009, in Kobe,
Japan, in May next year.  This year's Challenge builds on the success of
the inaugural event at ICRA 2008, and comprises three events: HRI,
Planetary Exploration, and Manufacturing Automation.  Please see the
Challenge web site for more details:

  http://icra.wustl.edu/

If you are interested in participating, we would like to hear your
feedback on the content and form of the events.  The rules and
descriptions are not yet finalized, and we are very open to suggestions
on how to make the events better, and more relevant to your research
agenda.

Bill Smart, Challenge Chair
Aude Billard
Andreas Birk