[robotics-worldwide] Dynamic Walking 2008 conference, Delft, May 26-29

Bram Vanderborght bram.vanderborght at vub.ac.be
Sun Feb 10 03:16:34 PST 2008

DYNAMIC WALKING CONFERENCE 2008 - DELFT, May 26-29

The fourth Dynamic Walking conference will take place in Delft from May
26-29. This single track conference with a limited number of 90 participants
will deal with all aspects of Dynamic Walking. We want to attract
biomechanists, kinesiologists, roboticists, neurophysiologists and computer
scientists with an interest in Dynamic Walking, to have many discussions
about this exciting topic.

Everyone will either present a 15-min presentation or a poster. We ask all
participants to submit a 2-page powerpoint summary of their intended
presentation.

We organize 3 interactive tutorials (Limit cycle analysis, Human Gait
Analysis and How to Build your own Passive Dynamic Walker), a tour to the
Amsterdam Gait Labs and a visit to the workshop of the artist Theo Jansen.

For further information please visit the website:
http://www.dynamicwalking.org/

Important dates:
• March 15: Registration deadline, including 2-page powerpoint summary of
research
• May 1: Payment deadline
• May 26-29: Dynamic Walking 2008 conference

Kind regards,

The organizing committee
  Martijn Wisse, Delft University of Technology
  Marjolein van der Krogt, VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
  Bram Vanderborght, Italian Institute of Technology / Vrije Universiteit
Brussel