[robotics-worldwide] Controlo 2008 Special Session: Applications of industrial and Service Robotics

norberto at robotics.dem.uc.pt norberto at robotics.dem.uc.pt
Sat Jan 12 09:32:10 PST 2008

Dear colleagues,

I would like that you could submit your best work to CONTROLO 2008, Special
Session on Applications of Industrial and Service Robotics.

Controlo’2008: http://home.utad.pt/controlo2008

Title of Session: Applications of Industrial and Service Robotics

Organizers: J. Norberto Pires (Univ. Coimbra, jnp at robotics.dem.uc.pt) and
Fernando Ribeiro (Univ. Minho,  <mailto:fernando.ribeiro at dei.uminho.pt>
fernando.ribeiro at dei.uminho.pt)

Objectives

This session is dedicated to practical aspects of industrial and service
robotics. Authors are invited to submit R&D work reporting applications,
solutions, scenarios, test beds, prototypes or case studies of industrial
and service robotics. We are also interested in aspects related with
haptics, human-machine interfaces, sensors and system integration. Videos of
the reported projects are welcome: we plan to make them available during the
conference at a visible place.

Paper instructions:
http://home.utad.pt/controlo2008/index.php?load=authorsinstructions

Deadline: 31 of January 2008

Submission procedure:

1.       Send email to J. Norberto Pires (CC to Fernando Ribeiro) with title
and authors.

2.       Upload your paper using the conference submission service (see link
bellow).

Submission site: http://www.realvitur.pt/congressos/controlo2008/paper.php

Please inform me if you plan to submit a paper to better plan the session.

Thanks, and hope to see you in Portugal next July.

Best,

norberto

Professor

Industrial Robotics Laboratory