[robotics-worldwide] Announcements on Multi-objective Optimization in Robotics

Ami Moshaiov moshaiov at eng.tau.ac.il
Thu Jan 24 06:45:12 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

This message is sent to you by A Moshaiov from TAU and Hussein Abbass from
UNSW.

It contains 2 issues concerning Multi-objective Optimization in Robotics, as
follows:

1. Intended workshops

We tentatively consider organizing a  workshop on Multi-objective
Optimization in
Robotics during Sept 2008 at IROS 2008.

IROS 2008 will take place on September, 22-26, 2008, at Nice, France.

A similar workshop is also exected to be organized at PPSN 2008 conference.

PPSN 2008 will take place on September 13-17, at Dortmund, Germany

If you are interested in contributing
and/or attending any one of these workshops, please inform us ASAP by e-mail
to:

moshaiov AT eng DOT tau DOT ac DOT il

2. Intended special issue

Following the intended workshops we plan a special issue on the topic at
a leading journal. We will announce it formally in due time but will be
greatful to get ASAP an e-mail with an indication on intention to submit a
paper (same e-mail as above).

Sincerely,

A Moshaiov
H Abbass