[robotics-worldwide] Call for applications: PhD positions at Graduate School for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences in University Luebeck

Chaoqun Jiang jiang at gradschool.uni-luebeck.de
Tue Jul 1 08:04:11 PDT 2008

We seek highly skilled and enthusiastic scholars for our newly
established Graduate School.
We offer 37 interdisciplinary PhD positions in the fields of
Neuroengineering, Navigation and Robotics and Computing in Structural
and Cell Biology
Supervision by leading scientists
State-of-the-art research environment
Advanced courses for further training Scholarships between 1250€ and 1800€.
The Graduate School is part of the University of Lübeck (Germany) and
was established through the Excellence Initiative of the German Research
Foundation (DFG).
Further information at www.gradschool.uni-luebeck.de.

--
Chaoqun Jiang