[robotics-worldwide] 8 positions available in humanoidrobotics research

Davide Faconti faconti_davide at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 18 01:41:29 PDT 2008

Pal Technology is a company involved in high level research in humanoid and service robots.
Our goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated engineers, that have successfully developed several prototypes. For more informations on our project visit:

www.pal-robotics.com

In June 2008 the robot REEM-B was officially presented in Abu Dhabi.
The development team is located in Barcelona, Spain.
There are several open positions in different field of research such as mechanical design, research in redundant manipulation, biped dynamic walking algorithms, electronic design, etc.

Job starting in Septemeber - November 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain

for more informations visit      http://www.pal-robotics.com/contact.html

Davide Faconti

C. Paris 175, 4o 1a,