[robotics-worldwide] Biologically Inspired Robots --> jABB (2nd) Special Issue

Rene Mayorga Rene.Mayorga at uregina.ca
Sun Jul 27 17:22:30 PDT 2008

Dear Colleague

I would greatly appreciate that you distribute this notice.

                     Call for Papers

                2nd Special Issue on

         "Biologically Inspired Robots"

for the journal:
        Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
        http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/11762322.asp

Kind reminder on the deadline for Paper submissions:
        August 18, 2008.

Please take notice that this is our 2nd Special Issue on
             "Biologically Inspired Robots".

Due to a favorably response to our first Special Issue on
this important topic; we have decided to publish a second
issue on the same topic.

If you are interested in contributing to this (2nd) Special Issue;
I would greatly appreciate that you contact me soon.
(Email address below).

Also, please prepare your Paper contribution following
the "Instuctions for Authors" guidelines at:
      http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/authors/tbobauth.asp

Best regards.

Dr. Rene V. Mayorga
Editor in Chief