[robotics-worldwide] Special Issue on Lower and Upper limb Exoskeletons in jABB

José L. Pons jlpons at iai.csic.es
Tue Jun 3 00:21:57 PDT 2008

Dear Colleague

I would greatly appreciate that you distribute this

          Call for Papers

          Special Issue on

         "Lower & Upper Limb Exoskeletons"

for the journal:

          Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
          http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/11762322.asp

Guest Editors:
      Professor José L. Pons & Professor Jacob Rosen

The deadline for Paper submissions is September, 30, 2008.

For more information on this Special Issue, please
contact me at the email address shown below.

Please inform me at your earliest convenience if you
can submit a contribution to this Special Issue.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

Professor Jose L. Pons
Email: jlpons at iai.csic.es

José L. Pons
Grupo de Bioingeniería - Bioengineering Group
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
Ctra. Campo Real, km. 0,200
28500 Arganda del Rey, Madrid, Spain

Tel.: 0034 918711900
Fax.: 0034 918717050