[robotics-worldwide] Workshops and Tutorials at RSS on Saturday, June 28th

Charlie Kemp charlie.kemp at bme.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:51:42 PDT 2008

On Saturday, June 28th in Zurich at ETH, the 2008 Robotics: Science and
Systems Conference ( http://roboticsconference.com ) will be hosting the
following high-quality tutorials and workshops. We encourage you to
attend. If you do plan to attend, we ask that you please contact one of
the organizers for the workshop or tutorial.

===========================
Tutorials:
http://roboticsconference.com/tutorials.shtml

Tutorial on Integration of Vision and Inertial Sensors
http://paloma.isr.uc.pt/inervis/

Skills Capture and Transfer
http://www.skills-ip.eu/events/rss08/

===========================
Workshops:
http://roboticsconference.com/workshops.shtml

Control of Locomotion: From Animals to Robots
http://birg2.epfl.ch/rss2008

Underwater Robotics ... at the Microscale
http://rss2008-microswimmingworkshop.wikidot.com/

Topology and Minimalism in Robotics and Sensor Networks
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~pappasg/RSS08.html

Teaching with Robots
http://www.tufts.edu/~crogers/RSS_Workshop.pdf

Design and Control of Variable Impedance Actuators for Physical
Interaction of Robots with Humans and their Environment
http://mech.vub.ac.be/RSS2008_VIA/Index.htm

Robot Manipulation: Intelligence in Human Environments
http://www.robotic.de/190/

Interactive Robot Learning
http://www.dfki.de/cosy/www/events/InteractiveRobotLearning2008/home.php

Inside Data Association
http://www.sfbtr8.spatial-cognition.de/insidedataassociation/

Quantitative Performance Evaluation of Navigation Solutions for Mobile
Robots
http://kaspar.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~rss/

Experimental Methodology and Benchmarking in Robotics Research
http://www.heronrobots.com/EuronGEMSig/GEMSIGRSS08Program.html

Advances in Simulation of Robot and Task Dynamics
http://www.cs.memphis.edu/rss08-workshop/

Grand Challenges in Microrobotics and Microassembly
http://beams.ulb.ac.be/beams/staff/perso/plambert/rss2008.html