[robotics-worldwide] IEEE INDIN 2008 CfP - Extended Submission Date
20 March 2008
jjlee at ee.kaist.ac.kr
Sun Mar 16 19:46:49 PDT 2008
Due to requests of a number of potential authors,
the deadline for paper submission has been extended to 20 March, 2008.
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP.
IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (IEEE INDIN 2008)
will run on 13-16 July 2008
at the Daejeon convention center, Korea.
You can download full information about the Conference from its web site:
Web Site: http://iliad.kaist.ac.kr/indin2008/
E-mail: indin2008 at odyssey.kaist.ac.kr
- Proposals for special sessions and tutorials: Please contact INDIN08
(indin08rev at rmit.edu.au)
- Submission of full papers: 20 March 2008
- Notification of acceptance: 18 April 2008
- Final papers for publication: 15 May 2008
Prospective participants are invited to electronically submit full papers of
their work following the
instructions available on the website. Accepted papers will be published in
an IEEE proceedings volume
that will be included in IEEExplore and indexed by EI Compendex, and
available at the time of the
conference. Selected papers will be invited for submission to IEEE
Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- Please submit your paper through the webpage:
- Please visit Submission Guidelines (please hyperlink to the
Submission Guidelines webpage) for
preparation of your paper.
- The submission system may not support pdf format using Window Vista.
- Should the submission is not, please use Window XP instead.
- The folder of submitting paper should be named in English.
If you experience any problem with submitting your paper, please email
indin08rev at rmit.edu.au
Original contributions are solicited in the following technical tracks:
1. Buildings, Networks and Automation. Chairs: Peter Palensky, Seung Ho
2. Cognitive and Computational Intelligence in Industrial Informatics.
Chairs: Dianhui Wang, Dietmar Dietrich, Chun Myung Gun.
3. Distributed, Embedded and Networked Control. Chairs: Mo-Yuen Chow,
Valeiriy Vyatkin, Qinglong Han.
4. e-Learning for Small and Medium Enterprises. Chairs: Peter Leong Khai
Weng, Vanessa Chang.
5. Emerging Platform Technologies in Industrial Informatics. Chairs:
Alois Zoilt, Anton Aendenroomer, Masatoshi Nakamura.
6. Engineering e-Networked Industrial Ecosystems. Chairs: Peter Leong Khai
Weng, Vanessa Chang.
7. Factory Automation. Chairs: Luca Ferraini, Heinz Schmidt, Michael
8. Human, Computer and Machine Interface. Chairs: Cesare Fantuzzi, Robert
Brennan, Jae-Wook Chun.
9. Industrial Informatics Applications. Chairs: Changyun Wen, Yong Feng,
Nak Yong Ko.
10. Information Security, Safety and Trust. Chairs: Elizabeth Chang,
Guangmin Sun, Unho Choi.
11. Sensing and Communication Technologies. Chairs:Zhihong Man, Tuan Dang,
Weihai Chen, Woo-Jin Chung.
12. Service-Oriented Architecture. Chairs: Jose Lastra, Harm Smit.
13. Supply Chain Management and Logistics. Chairs: Lee Eng Wah, Andrew
Chiou, Hing Kai Chan, Woo Je Kim.
14. Mechatronics and Robotics. Chairs: Hideki Hashmoto, Jin-Ho Shin,
[SPECIAL SESSIONS AND INDUSTRY SESSIONS]
The participants of the conference are encouraged to organize special
sessions (5-6 papers) on a particular
area within the conference theme that is of current importance. Industry
sessions and industry forums from the
worldwide famous companies and research institutes will be also invited
where industry needs and
academic interests meet. Further information will be available from the
Daejeon, where IEEE INDIN 2008 will be held in, is the fifth largest city
among South Korea's top six cities, including
Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Incheon, and Gwangju. Its population is 1,390,510 and
it covers an area of 539.83 km² at the
end of 2000. The site of IEEE INDIN 2008 is the Daejeon convention center
which is newly built up this year.
[DOWNLOAD LINK: CFP]
Looking forward to meeting you in IEEE INDIN2008!
Ju-Jang Lee and Xinghuo Yu, IEEE Fellow
IEEE INDIN2008 General Chairs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the robotics-worldwide