[robotics-worldwide] Summer Positions at Sandbox Innovations

Joel Weingarten joel.weingarten at sandboxinnovations.com
Fri Mar 21 18:45:46 PDT 2008

Sandbox Innovations:  Robots That Move You

Sandbox Innovations is an exciting, new, world class robotics company
founded by roboticists from the University of Pennsylvania.  Sandbox
Innovations provides high performance legged robotic systems targeted
at the research, education and search and rescue communities.

We are currently looking for talented summer interns to work on our
exciting legged mobility platform, RespondBot RDK.  Prospective
interns should be working towards their Ph.D. or masters in robotics
or a related field.

If you know anyone who would be interested please pass this note on or
direct them to www.sandboxinnovations.com/jobs

thanks,

Joel

Joel Weingarten