[robotics-worldwide] Call for Paper for ACRA 2008

Jonghyuk (Jon) Kim jonghyuk.kim at anu.edu.au
Wed May 7 19:23:19 PDT 2008

                        CALL FOR PAPERS

     2008 Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation
                       3-5 December 2008
                      Canberra, Australia
             http://www.araa.asn.au/acra/acra2008/

Dear Roboticists,

The 2008 Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation (ACRA'08) will
be held at the Australian National University (ANU) Canberra, during 3-5
December 2008.

We invite participation in the conference by researchers in all areas of
robotics, automation and mechatronics. At this year's conference we will be
celebrating the 10th Anniversary of ACRA. For more information about CFP
(Call for Paper), submission process and paper templates, please visit the
conference website linked above. The important dates are:

         Submission of papers:        5 September 2008
         Notification of acceptance:  5 October 2008
         Camera ready papers due:     5 November 2008
	   ACRA 2008 Begins:            3 December 2008

We hope to see you in Canberra in December.

Dr. Jonghyuk Kim
A/Prof. Robert Mahony
ACRA 2008 Co-chairs