[robotics-worldwide] Robotics: Science and Systems 2008 Early Registration Deadline Reminder

Andrew Davison ajd at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu May 15 07:05:58 PDT 2008

Robotics: Science and Systems 2008
ETH Zurich, Switzerland, June 25th-28th 2008
http://www.roboticsconference.org/

We would like to remind the international robotics community that the
early registration deadline of May 25th for RSS 2008 is now
approaching soon and encourage everyone to take advantage of the
reduced registration fees on offer. A couple of other important
points:

1. We urge attendees to make hotel reservations in Zurich as soon as
    possible. There is particular pressure on hotels due to the 2008
    FIFA European Championship football. Please see the information at:
    http://www.roboticsconference.org/accommodations.shtml

2. Student attendees are encouraged to apply for the travel grants and
    fellowships offered via generous sponsorship from NSF and NRL. We
    would like to clarify that the NRL Student Fellowships are open to
    applications from *all* student attendees, whether or not you are
    presenting a paper.
    http://www.roboticsconference.org/students.shtml

3. Timetabled tentative technical program now available online at:
    http://www.roboticsconference.org/program.shtml

We very much look forward to joining you for an excellent program in
Zurich.

Oliver Brock    University of Massachusetts Amherst  General Chair
Jeff Trinkle    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute     Program Chair
Andrew Davison  Imperial College London              Publicity Chair

Dr. Andrew Davison
Lecturer
Department of Computing
Huxley Building (306)