[robotics-worldwide] AMAM 2008, call for participation and WebCast

Auke Ijspeert auke.ijspeert at epfl.ch
Sun May 18 07:51:45 PDT 2008

Dear all,

Please find below a message from Roy Ritzmann, the General Chair of AMAM
2008.

Best regards

Auke Ijspeert

AMAM: Adaptive Motion in Animals and Machines
June 1-6, 2008, Cleveland, OH, USA
http://amam.case.edu
<http://amam.case.edu/>
The fourth meeting of Adaptive Motion of Animals and Machines (AMAM
2008) is about to happen at Case Western Reserve University in
Cleveland, Ohio. This conference occurs every 3 years and brings
together engineers and biologists interested in movement for a one week
conference. The date of the conference is June 1-6. We have put together
an impressive list of speakers from both fields. There is still time to
register to attend the meeting. Visit our web site at
http://amam.case.edu/ for registration and information regarding the
program and housing.
If you cannot travel to attend the meeting for any reason, but would
still like to hear the talks, we have another option. Assuming there is
sufficient interest, we are planning to WebCast the meeting. For the
modest cost of $150, which should defer our expenses, we will provide
you with a PIN number that will allow you to access streaming video of
the talks from the comfort of your own office or home. These files will
be available for viewing for one year. Thus, if you are in a distant
time zone or have other conflicts during that week, you do not have to
view them in real time. The files will NOT be available for download,
but you will be able to view them repeatedly during the 1 year archive
period.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer and join us, if only
through cyberspace, visit our web site at http://amam.case.edu/. There
you can register and purchase a PIN number.

Roy Ritzmann, General Chair of AMAM 2008.