[robotics-worldwide] Robotics: Science and Systems 2008 Early Registration Deadline This Sunday

Andrew Davison ajd at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu May 22 06:43:02 PDT 2008

Robotics: Science and Systems 2008
ETH Zurich, Switzerland, June 25th-28th 2008
http://www.roboticsconference.org/

One final brief reminder that the early registration deadline for RSS
2008 is *this Sunday May 25th*. We encourage everyone to take advantage
of the reduced registration fees on offer at:
http://www.roboticsconference.org/registration.shtml

Please also note the following:
1. We urge attendees to make hotel reservations in Zurich as soon as
    possible. There is particular pressure on hotels due to the 2008
    FIFA European Championship football. Please see the information at:
    http://www.roboticsconference.org/accommodations.shtml

2. Student attendees are encouraged to apply for the travel grants and
    fellowships offered via generous sponsorship from NSF and NRL. We
    would like to clarify that the NRL Student Fellowships are open to
    applications from *all* student attendees, whether or not you are
    presenting a paper.
    http://www.roboticsconference.org/students.shtml

We very much look forward to joining you for an excellent program in
Zurich.

Oliver Brock    University of Massachusetts Amherst  General Chair
Jeff Trinkle    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute     Program Chair
Andrew Davison  Imperial College London              Publicity Chair