[robotics-worldwide] Amendment: Doctoral Positions at Fraunhofer IAIS

Simone Anderhub simone.anderhub at iais.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 26 07:54:20 PDT 2008

Earlier today we announced our vacant positions for doctoral candidates.
Please note that the correct link to these positions is:*
doc.iais.fraunhofer.de
*

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.*
*

*
*

*Doctoral Positions at Fraunhofer IAIS*

**The Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information
Systems IAIS focuses on the research and development of innovative
software and hardware systems for the purpose of data analysis and
information extraction. From sensor data to business intelligence, from
media analysis to visual information systems, our research allows
companies to do more with their data.

 As a doctoral candidate at Fraunhofer IAIS you will do research on
challenging topics in the context of our national and international
projects and be awarded your doctoral degree from renowned universities
such as the Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn which is
closely connected to IAIS through joint professorship appointments.

*
Facts*

Applications by: 1 June 2008

Earliest start day: 1 October 2008

For additional information see: doc.iais.fraunhofer.de
<http://doctorate.iais.fraunhofer.de/>

*Requirements*

·         Students of computer science or relevant subjects with strong
links to computer science

·         Outstanding academic performance

·         Graduates or students due to graduate within the coming months

·         Strong interest in research at the highest level based on real
industrial application

·         Excellent command of the English language

*Contact*

Ms. Simone Anderhub

Tel: +49 2241 14-3500

simone.anderhub at iais.fraunhofer.de

--
Simone Anderhub
Office of Prof. Dr. Thomas Christaller

mail to: simone.anderhub at iais.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis
and Information Systems IAIS
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin
Germany