[robotics-worldwide] CFP of IEEE ICMA 2009 (August 9-12, 2009)
guo at eng.kagawa-u.ac.jp
Sat Nov 8 20:10:27 PST 2008
The 2009 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
will take place in Changchun, Jilin, China from August 9 to August 12, 2009.
Please visit the website http://www.ieee-icma.org/ for the detailed
A renowned ancient city in China, Changchun is situated in northeastern
As the capital of Jilin province, Changchun is known as the cradle of
automobile industry, applied chemistry and so on. It ranks predominantly
terms of the research and development on optics, exactitude apparatus,
macromolecule material, biological super conduct and automobile, etc.
The objective of ICMA2009 is to provide a forum for researchers,
and government officials involved in the general areas of mechatronics,
and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange
views on the future
research directions of these fields.
The topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics, biomimetics, automation and
- Opto-electronic elements and Materials, laser technology and laser
- Elements, structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and teleoperated semi-autonomous
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and
March 20, 2009: Full papers and organized session proposals
May 1, 2009: Proposals for tutorials and workshops
May 15, 2009: Notification of paper and session acceptance
June 1, 2009: Submission of final papers in IEEE
All paper must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following
the IEEE PDF
Requirments for Creating PDF Documents for the IEEE XploreR. The
standard number of
pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for
the two extra pages.
See detailed instructions in the conference web site. All paper accepted
by IEEE ICMA 2009
will be indexed by EI and included in IEEE XploreR.
Proposals with the title, the organizers, and a brief statement of
purpose of the session must
be submitted to an OS Chair by March 20, 2009.
Tutorials & Workshops:
Proposals for tutorials and workshops that address related topics must
be submitted to one of
the Tutorial/Workshop Chairs by May 1, 2009.
Best Paper Competition:
IEEE ICMA conference has the following four categories of conference awards:
1) Best Conference Paper Award
2) Toshio Fukuda Best Award in Mechatronics
3) Best Paper Award in Automation
4) Best Student Paper Award
The winner of the Best Paper Award will receive a certificate.
You are expected to make contributions to this conference via
contributing high quality papers
and attending the conference.
We are striving to make IEEE ICMA 2009 a high quality conference. Your
strong support is greatly appreciated.
Toshio Fukuda & Shuxiang Guo, General Chairs of IEEE ICMA 2009
Yong Yu, Program Chair of IEEE ICMA 2009
Shuxiang GUO (PH.D, Professor, IEEE Senior Member)
Founding Chair of IEEE ICMA Conference
( IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation)
Intelligent Mechanical Systems Eng'g Dept.
Fac. of Engineering, Kagawa University
2217-20, Hayashi-cho, Takamatsu,
E-mail: guo at eng.kagawa-u.ac.jp
More information about the robotics-worldwide