[robotics-worldwide] OPEN PhD/PostDoc POSITIONS

Serge Kernbach korniesi at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 11 05:20:05 PST 2008

OPEN PhD/PostDoc POSITIONS ANNOUNCEMENT

Dep. of Parallel and Distributed Systems

University of Stuttgart, Germany

We have open research positions within the domain of multi-robot systems,
reconfigurable and evolutionary robotics as well as underwater robots
(EU-projects, see for example www.symbrion.eu). Applicants are expected to
have a research background in mechanical/electronic design and in
multi-robot/swarm algorithms. Excellent programming skills are also
required. Applicants must show a strong interest for
interdisciplinary/bio-inspired research.

Send applications to Prof. P.Levi: paul.levi at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de.

Feel free to contact me in case of questions.

Kind regards,

Serge Kernbach

Dr.rer.nat. Serge Kernbach

Institute of Parallel and Distributed Systems
University of Stuttgart
Universitätsstr. 38, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany

Phone: +49-711-7816-373
Fax:   +49-711-7816-250
E-mail: serge.kernbach at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de