[robotics-worldwide] Two Ph.D Scholarship in Humanoid Robotics

Xie Ming (Assoc Prof) mmxie at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Nov 12 19:18:35 PST 2008

Nanyang Technological University now offers two Ph.D scholarships for
outstanding candidates to work on the government funded research project
on humanoid robots (http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/mmxie/ht.html). We would
like to invite qualified candidates with strong interest and belief in
humanoid robots to apply and to join our dynamic team. We do not
restrict the topics of research as long as they are focused on the broad
scope of humanoid robotics (planning, learning, control, perception,
cognition, decision-making, cooperation, intelligence, etc).

Interested candidates can visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg to know more about
NTU.

The ideal candidates will have:

-          B.Eng or M.Eng from well-recognized institutions in one of
these areas such as robotics, mechatronics, control, computer science,
or applied mathematics.

-          Self-motivation.

-          Innovative mind in either theoretical or practical aspect.

-          Good communication skill in English.

Send any inquiry to ming.xie at robotics.sg