[robotics-worldwide] Robotics Challenges for Machine Learning workshop at IROS 2008

Russ Tedrake russt at mit.edu
Sat Sep 6 20:21:04 PDT 2008

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in our full-day learning
workshop at the International Conference on Intelligent Robots and
Systems (IROS) on September 22, 2008 in Nice, France.   We have an
exciting list of invited talks and contributed poster presentations,
which will articulate particular problems in robotics that will
benefit from machine learning, as well as the state-of-the-art in
methods and results.

Details for the meeting can be found here:
http://www.learning-robots.de/TC/IROS2008

We hope to see you in Nice!

- Russ Tedrake, Nick Roy, Jan Peters, and Jun Morimoto