[robotics-worldwide] Special Issue on Lower and Upper limb Exoskeletons in jABB (Final Reminder)

José L. Pons jlpons at iai.csic.es
Tue Sep 16 02:32:17 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

This is the last reminder before the deadline for the submission of papers for the Special Issue on Lower and Upper limb Exoskeletons to be published in jABB is met. Please follow the link  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1176-2322&linktype=44 for instructions for authors. Contributions can be sent by email to me. The original Call for contributions is copied below for your reference.

-----------------------------------

Dear Colleague

I would greatly appreciate that you distribute this

          Call for Papers

          Special Issue on

         "Lower & Upper Limb Exoskeletons"

for the journal:

          Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
          http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/11762322.asp

Guest Editors:
      Professor José L. Pons & Professor Jacob Rosen

The deadline for Paper submissions is September, 30, 2008.

For more information on this Special Issue, please
contact me at the email address shown below.

Please inform me at your earliest convenience if you
can submit a contribution to this Special Issue.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

Professor Jose L. Pons
Email: jlpons at iai.csic.es

Should you need any additional information, do not hesitate to contact me. Best regards,

Prof. José L. Pons
Grupo de Bioingeniería - Bioengineering Group
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
Ctra. Campo Real, km. 0,200
28500 Arganda del Rey, Madrid, Spain

Tel.: 0034 918711900
Fax.: 0034 918717050