[robotics-worldwide] Call for participation on the robotics summer school at the University of Zurich (Artificial Intelligence Laboratory)

arieta arieta at ifi.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 30 02:41:50 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,
We would like to invite you for the summer school "Multimedia and cognitive
systems" organized by the Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and the
Visualization and MultiMedia Laboratory by that will take place in the
University of Zurich from 08. - 12. June 2009. The deadline for
registration is May 15th, 2009.

The purpose of the summer school is to disseminate the state of the art on
embodied robotics, morphological computation, and dynamic locomotion
(robots that can adapt to their environment). Together with the
presentations from internationally reputed scientists, we will have
lectures for PhD students regarding scientific methodology, advance
statistics (dimensionality reduction methods) and physics based simulation.

More detailed information on the school can be found at our website:
http://ailab.ifi.uzh.ch/ailab/summer-school-2009.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Best regards,
--
Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Arieta
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory