[robotics-worldwide] ICIRA2009 Second Call for Papers

haoyong.yu at robotics.sg haoyong.yu at robotics.sg
Sun Feb 15 04:30:34 PST 2009

ICIRA2009: Second International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and
Applications
16-18 December 2009
Singapore

Dear Colleagues,

The ICIRA2009 is now inviting contributors to submit full papers
through the online submission system. The paper submission deadline is
15 June 2009.

The emphasis of this year?s conference is on ?Robot intelligence for
achieving digital manufacturing and intelligent automations?.

And, we have the following confirmed keynote speakers:
1.	Professor Sadayuki Tsugawa, Meijo University, Japan
2.	Dr. Zhengyou Zhang, Microsoft Research, USA
3.	Dr. Yongkiang Koh, ST Kinetics Ltd, Singapore

ICIRA conference series will publish the conference proceedings in the
Springer?s Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence/Computer Science.
All published papers will be indexed in EI.

For more details, please visit: http://icira2009.robotics.sg

We are looking forward to meeting you in ICIRA2009 to be held in Singapore.

Warmest Regards

General Chairs:

Ming Xie, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Youlun Xiong, Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China

Program Chairs:

Caihua Xiong, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, P. R. China
Honghai Liu, University of Portsmouth, UK
Zhencheng Hu, Kumamoto University, Japan

Conference Website: http://icira2009.robotics.sg