[robotics-worldwide] ICRA'09 Workshop on "Approaches to Sensorimotor Learning on Humanoid Robots"
asfour at ira.uka.de
Thu Jan 8 06:28:18 PST 2009
Happy New Year and many success for 2009.
Call for papers for ICRA Workshop on
"Approaches to Sensorimotor Learning on Humanoid Robots"
Kobe, Japan, May 17th
The workshop will be held at ICRA 2009 in Kobe, on May 17th to gather researchers contributing to the field of sensorimotor learning on humanoid robots. Prospective speakers are required to submit a two page abstract in standard ICRA paper. For details please see the workshop home page.
- Model-based learning
- Developmental approaches to sensorimotor learning
- Imitation learning
- Statistical learning
- Interactive sensorimotor learning
- Acquisition of closed-loop sensorimotor skills
- Refinement of sensorimotor skills through practicing
- Practical systems for sensorimotor learning on humanoid robots
- February 1st, 2009 Deadline for submission of two-page abstracts
- February 13th, 2009 Notification of acceptance
- February 26th, 2009 Deadline for submission of final contributions
- May 17th, 2009 Workshop
We are looking forward to receiving your contribution and an opportunity to create a successful event together with you.
Ales Ude, Tamim Asfour, Jan Peters, Jun Morimoto and Stefan Schaal
University of Karlsruhe (TH)
Computer Science Department (IAIM, Prof. Dillmann)
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 7, 2. OG, Room 313.1
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
More information about the robotics-worldwide