[robotics-worldwide] German Workshop on Robotics 2009 - Proceedings are now available on the Web

F. Wahl F.Wahl at tu-bs.de
Mon Jun 15 03:25:00 PDT 2009

Please feel free to forward this message to interested colleagues.

We apologize if you receive this email more than once.

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am very pleased to announce that the proceedings for the German
Workshop on Robotics 2009 (GWR'09) are openly accessible at

http://www.gwr09.org

Besides this on-line access, the proceedings are available as a
hardcover book published by Springer:

http://www.springer.com/engineering/robotics/book/978-3-642-01212-9

In case of any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Very best,

Friedrich Wahl
Chair GWR'09

--