[robotics-worldwide] Safety in Human Robot Interaction / International Journal of Social Robotics (Springer).

soro at brl.ac.uk soro at brl.ac.uk
Sun Jun 21 15:20:25 PDT 2009

Dear Colleague,

I would like to invite you to contribute to the special issue on ‘Safety
in Human Robot Interaction’ (submission deadline 15 Sep. 2009)

http://www.brl.uwe.ac.uk/news/call.pdf

of the International Journal of Social Robotics (Springer):

http://www.springer.com/engineering/robotics/journal/12369

With reference to the above-titled, please find under the links above
the Call for Papers for this special issue.

I would appreciate if you could reply to this email, at your earliest
convenience, if you and your team could support the Special Issue.

Thank you for your consideration in advance, and I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Sincerely

Dr. Guido Herrmann & Professor Chris Melhuish,

Bristol Robotics Laboratory

A joint laboratory of the

University of Bristol and the University of the West of England

e-mail: soro at brl.ac.uk
Webpage:

http://www.brl.ac.uk/
http://www.brl.uwe.ac.uk/news/index.html