[robotics-worldwide] IASTED RA 2009 in MIT--Deadline July 1

Calgary Calgary at iasted.org
Mon Jun 22 16:24:45 PDT 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find below the updated Call for Paper for the IASTED conference on Robotics and Applications (RA 2009) which is to be held in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, November 4 - 6, 2009.

You are encouraged to submit a paper for the conference by the paper submission deadline of July 1, 2009, and to pass word on to colleagues who may be interested in submitting a paper as well. I would also invite you to share your expertise by planning a tutorial or organizing a special session regarding your current research.

For more details, please see the conference webpage:
http://www.iasted.org/conferences/home-664.html

Once again, thank you for your assistance.  We look forward to working with you in the coming months to make this conference a success.  We are confident that RA 2009 will be a stimulating and informative event.

Ailin Zhu
Conference Planner
International Association of Science and Technology for Development Building B6, Suite #101, 2509 Dieppe Avenue S.W.
Calgary , AB
Canada  T3E 7J9

Phone: +1 403 288 1195
Fax: +1 403 247 6851

Email: calgary at iasted.org
Web Site: www.iasted.org

***RA-2009 CALL FOR PAPERS***
The 14th IASTED International Conference on
Robotics and Applications
~RA 2009~

November 4 - 6, 2009
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA

**CONFERENCE CHAIR
Prof. H. Harry Asada<http://meche.mit.edu/people/faculty/index.html?id=5>
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA

**KEYNOTE SPEAKER
"A Retrospective Look at the DARPA Urban Challenge"<http://www.iasted.org/conferences/speaker1-664.html>

Prof. John Leonard<http://meche.mit.edu/people/index.html?id=52>
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA

**IMPORTANT DATES:
Submissions (papers, sessions, tutorials) due:        July 1, 2009
Notification of acceptance:                              August 1, 2009
Final manuscript due:                                   August 28, 2009
Registration and full payment:                    August 28, 2009

**CONTACT INFORMATION:
Ms. Ailin Zhu,
RA-2009 Planner
B6, Suite 101, 2509 Dieppe Avenue SW