[robotics-worldwide] IASTED RTA 2009 in Beijing--Deadline July 3

Calgary Calgary at iasted.org
Tue Jun 23 13:03:42 PDT 2009

Dear Esteemed Colleague,

Please find below the updated Call for Paper for the IASTED conference on Robotics, Telematics and Applications (RTA 2009) which is to be held in Beijing, October 12 - 14, 2009.

You are encouraged to submit a paper for the conference by the paper submission deadline of July 3, 2009, and to pass word on to colleagues who may be interested in submitting a paper as well. I would also invite you to share your expertise by planning a tutorial or organizing a special session regarding your current research.

For more details, please see the conference webpage:
http://www.iasted.org/conferences/home-661.html

Once again, thank you for your assistance.  We look forward to working with you in the coming months to make this conference a success.  We are confident that RTA 2009 will be a stimulating and informative event.

Ailin Zhu
Conference Planner
International Association of Science and Technology for Development Building B6, Suite #101, 2509 Dieppe Avenue S.W.
Calgary , AB
Canada  T3E 7J9

Phone: +1 403 288 1195
Fax: +1 403 247 6851

Email: calgary at iasted.org
Web Site: www.iasted.org

***RTA-2009 CALL FOR PAPERS***
The IASTED International Conference on
Robotics, Telematics and Applications
~RTA 2009~

October 12 - 14, 2009
Beijing, China

**CONFERENCE CHAIR
Prof. Ken Chen (PR China)<http://www.iasted.org/conferences/chairbio-661.html>
Director, Robotics and Automation Laborotary,
Department of Precision Instruments and Machanology,
Tsinghua University, PR. China

**KEYNOTE SPEAKER
"Precision Telematics and Micro-manipulation"<http://www.iasted.org/conferences/plenary-661.html>
Prof. Tong Heng Lee (Singapore)<http://www.eng.nus.edu.sg/deanleeth/>
Professor & Cluster Head (Control Systems)
Dept of ECE, National University of Singapore
Deputy Editor-in-Chief, IFAC Mechatronics International Journal

**COLLABORATING ORGANIZATIONS
Tsinghua University, PR China<http://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/eng/index.jsp>

**IMPORTANT DATES:
Submissions (papers, sessions, tutorials) due:        July 3, 2009
Notification of acceptance:                                July 29, 2009
Final manuscript due:                                   August 21, 2009
Registration and full payment:                    August 28, 2009

Ms. Ailin Zhu, RTA-2009 Conference Planner
RTA-2009 Planner
B6, Suite 101, 2509 Dieppe Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta
Canada T3E 7J9