[robotics-worldwide] Lecturer position at the University of Lincoln

Tom Duckett tduckett at lincoln.ac.uk
Fri May 8 03:02:25 PDT 2009

Immediate opening for a lecturer position (equivalent to Assistant
Professor) in Computer Science at the University of Lincoln:
applications from researchers in robotics are especially welcome.
Further details can be found online:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobs/AI174/Lecturer_Senior_Lecturer/

Closing date: 20 May 2009.

Applicants are expected to contribute to one of our rapidly growing
research Centres in Vision and Robotics (CVARR) or Social Computing
(LiSC) or our research Groups in Distributed Software Engineering,
Digital Content Analysis or Computer Education. See also
http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/research/index.htm

Please visit our website at www.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancies to apply online.
Alternatively, email jobs at lincoln.ac.uk or telephone (01522) 886629.

--