[robotics-worldwide] Call for Participation: German Workshop on Robotics, Braunschweig, June 9-10 2009

F. Wahl F.Wahl at tu-bs.de
Tue May 12 07:57:09 PDT 2009

Please feel free to forward this message to interested colleagues.

We apologize if you receive this email more than once.

                            CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
                      GERMAN WORKSHOP ON ROBOTICS (GWR09)

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am pleased to announce the Call for Participation of the German
Workshop on Robotics 2009 to be held at the Technische Universitaet
Braunschweig, Germany, during June 9-10, 2009.

As the number of participants is limited to 80, I would like to
encourage you to register early for this high-quality, single-track
conference. The conference program as well as all further information
about the conference can be found at:

http://www.gwr09.org

With best regards,

Friedrich M. Wahl