[robotics-worldwide] LARS 2009

Weitzenfeld, Alfredo (USF Polytechnic) aweitzenfeld at poly.usf.edu
Fri May 15 10:19:20 PDT 2009

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of the Latin American Robotics Symposium (LARS) Organizing Committee, I would like to invite you to submit paper contributions to LARS 2009.
LARS 2009 will be held October 29-30, 2009 in Valparaiso, Chile, in conjunction with the Latin American Robotics Contest and the RoboCup Latin American Open.
This is LARS sixth event and as in previous years we expect it to have IEEE and RAS technical co-sponsorship (pending approval) with proceedings published by IEEE Explore.

Web site is http://robotica.elo.utfsm.cl/lars2009
Call for papers is http://robotica.elo.utfsm.cl/simposio/cfp_lars2009.pdf

Important Dates:

July 13: Deadline for Full Paper Submissions.
August 10: Notification of Acceptance/Rejection.
August 24: Final, Camera Ready Papers, Due.

We look forward to your participation!

Best regards,

Alfredo Weitzenfeld
Chair