[robotics-worldwide] RSS 2009: Call for Participation

Devin Balkcom devin at cs.dartmouth.edu
Sun May 17 19:04:42 PDT 2009

2009 Robotics: Science and Systems Conference
Sunday, June 28 - Wednesday, July 1
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA.
http://www.roboticsconference.org

Early registration deadline:  May 31, 2009.

Call for participation:

The Robotics:  Science and Systems Conference will bring together
researchers working on algorithmic or mathematical foundations of
robotics, robotics applications, and analysis of robotic systems. The
conference will be single track to allow attendees an opportunity to
experience the best research in all areas of robotics. The program
includes invited talks as well as oral and poster presentations of
refereed papers.

The Organizing Committee highly encourages students to attend the RSS
conference. We offer discount registration fees for student attendees,
and we are proud to announce the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
Student Fellowship to further reduce the cost of student participation.

Further information about registratrion and the technical program may
be found on the conference website:

Registration:  http://www.roboticsconference.org/registration.html
Technical Program:  http://www.roboticsconference.org/program.html
Invited talks:  http://www.roboticsconference.org/invited.html