[robotics-worldwide] Post-doc opportunities

Pack, Daniel J Dr. Civ USAFA/DFEC Daniel.Pack at usafa.edu
Fri May 22 12:57:05 PDT 2009

Post Doctoral Opportunities at US Air Force Academy

Topic: Cooperative Control, Sensing, and Communication

Starting date: Immediately

Language requirement: English

The Academy Center for Unmanned Aerial Systems Center at the Air Force Academy is searching for candidates to fill a post-doc position that will be available in September 2009.  The position availability is contingent upon an internal budget approval process.  The individual will work with center faculty and researchers on a number of unmanned system projects.  In particular, we are looking for someone who will contribute toward our efforts in (1) cooperative control, (2) UAV sensor networks, and (3) communication networks for robust, reliable communication.  In addition, the person will be responsible to assist in cadet senior design projects.  The individual should have a strong background in one of
the following research areas: signals and systems, linear and nonlinear control, sensor technologies, or networking/communications.  The individual should also have a strong background in software development skills.  The compensation is competitive and negotiable.  Being a US citizen is preferable but not required.

How to apply

Please send your CV to Prof. Daniel Pack at daniel.pack at usafa.edu.

Prof. Daniel J. Pack, P.E., Ph.D.
Dir. Academy Center for UAS Research