[robotics-worldwide] Call for Participation – AIM 2009

Yang Guilin Dr glyang at SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg
Fri May 29 11:35:56 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

Call for Participation – AIM 2009

The 2009 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics will be held on July 14-17, 2009 in Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Center, Singapore. The theme of the conference is "Mechatronics for Everyday Lives", reflecting the growing importance of mechatronic technology close to our daily living, not just in the factories.

The Organizing Committee highly encourages researchers in the areas of mechatronics, robotics, and automation to attend the AIM 2009 conference. We have assembled a fruitful conference program for participants, such as plenary speeches, a 3-day multiple-track technical program, technical tours, tutorials and workshops.

Further information about registration and conference programs can be found on the conference website: http://aim2009.org/index.html

Looking forward to meeting you in AIM 2009 soon.

With best regards,

Guilin Yang

Publicity Co-Chair of AIM 2009