[robotics-worldwide] Controlo'2010 - call for papers and special sessions, submission is OPEN

J. Norberto Pires norberto at robotics.dem.uc.pt
Mon Nov 9 10:00:33 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

It’s my pleasure to invite you to participate in Controlo’2010 – 9th
Portuguese/International Conference on Automatic Control.

Please follow the link to obtain the 2nd Call for Papers:
http://www.controlo2010.org/uploads/files/2ndcall.pdf

I also encourage you to propose special sessions to the conference.
Please email me with a proposal, including organizers and session
abstract (500 words).

A list of the already accepted special sessions can be found in the
conference website:
http://www.controlo2010.org

Controlo’2010 will be held in Coimbra, the Portuguese city of
knowledge.
Please watch the invitation video at the conference website:
http://www.controlo2010.org/index.php?module=content&option=article&me
nuid=22

I am also proud to announce that the invited speakers of the
conference will be Prof. Bruno Siciliano (University of Naples
Federico II, IEEE RAS President), Prof. António Pascoal (Technical
University of Lisbon, IST) and Prof. Fátima Leite (University of
Coimbra):
http://www.controlo2010.org/index.php?module=content&option=article&me
nuid=26

Submission to Controlo’2010 is now OPEN.
Please submit online at the conference website.
Deadline for full draft paper is 31 March 2010.

Hope to see you in Coimbra, next 8 to 10 of September 2010.

All the best for now,

J. Norberto Pires

------------------
Controlo'2010 - www.controlo2010.org
www.controlo2010.org/uploads/files/2ndcall.pdf
------------------
J. Norberto Pires
Professor
Mechanical Engineering Department
University of Coimbra
3030 Coimbra Portugal
robotics.dem.uc.pt/norberto

CEO of iParque: Coimbra Innovation Park
www.coimbraiparque.pt

Vice-president of the Portuguese Association of Automatic Control
(an organization affiliated with IFAC)
www.apca.pt