[robotics-worldwide] Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics - Special Issue
Rene.Mayorga at uregina.ca
Wed Nov 18 22:02:12 PST 2009
I would greatly appreciate that you distribute this
Call for Papers
Special Issue on
"Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics"
for the journal:
Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue on Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics
Journal of Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
Taylor & Francis (ISSN: 1176- 2322)
You are kindly invited to submit your work to this special issue of
Applied Bionics and Biomechanics.
The purpose of this special issue is to address assistive and
rehabilitation robotics, systems and technologies for the special
care-needed people including the elderly and people with disabilities.
Original high-quality and previously unpublished research papers on
all these aspects are invited, including - but not limited to - the
- Assistive/rehabilitation devices for the motor-disabled
- Assistive/rehabilitation devices for the blind/visually impaired
- Assistive/rehabilitation devices for the deaf
- Assistive/rehabilitation devices for the intellectual/language
- Clinical practice of assistive/rehabilitation robotics
- Haptics in assistive/rehabilitation engineering
Prospective authors are invited to follow the journal submission
All articles will undergo rigorous peer review.
* Full paper submissions due: January 15, 2010
* Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2010
* Revised version: April 15, 2010
* Tentative Publication: June 2010
If you think that you can submit a Paper for this Special Issue;
please send as soon as possible an email to Guest Editors with
the tentative title of your paper, the authors and their affiliation.
Ramiro Velazquez (MCS, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico).
Email: rvelazquez at ags.up.mx
Edwige Pissaloux (ISIR, Université Paris 6, France).
Email : Edwige.Pissaloux at upmc.fr
More information about the robotics-worldwide