[robotics-worldwide] Call For Papers

jitesh Dundas jitesh at bioclues.org
Mon Dec 6 11:18:43 PST 2010

Dear all,

 We are writing to let you know about two brand new journals, iConcept
 Transaction on Humanoid Robotics (TMR) and iConcept Pocket Journal
 Series: Human-Level Intelligence (HLI), published by iConcept Press.
 The journals are now accepting submissions and we would like to
 encourage you to submit your next research article to the journals.

iConcept Transaction on Humanoid Robotics (TMR) is an
open-access,peer-reviewed online journal that publishes articles on
cutting edge research in next-generation Robotics and Artificial
Intelligence. We
 invite both practical and theoretical papers from the following
fields of study: Humanoid Robotics; Robotic Animals; Robotic Arms;
Robotic
 Locomotion; Computer Vision; Natural Language Processing; Human-Robot
 Interaction; Neural Networks; Machine Learning; Evolutionary Robotics;
 Knowledge Representation; Artificial Imagination; Computer Go; Brain
 Simulation and Studies on Human intelligence. This journal aims at
 becoming a platform for researchers to exchange ideas.

 iConcept Pocket Journal Series: Human-Level Intelligence (HLI) is also
 an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal focusing on Artificial
 Intelligence at and beyond Human level. Is it possible to give
computer a "real" mind? If yes, then how to implement it, and what
 challenges are waiting for us? We invite both practical as well as
 theoretical papers from all areas of Artificial General Intelligence,
 Machine Learning, Humanoid Robotics, Computational Neuroscience, Brain
 studies that relate to intelligence and consciousness, as well as
 Philosophy of Mind. Different from the aforementioned journal, we
 welcome new ideas or conceptual frameworks of models that stimulate
 discussion in a new direction, while it is optional to give details of
 formal experiments.

 iConcept Pocket Journal Series: Human-Level Intelligence (HLI) is an
online journal. Publication is FREE of charge. Each manuscript will go
 through  a review process, which may usually take 2 - 4 weeks. For more
 information please vist
http://www.iconceptpress.com/pocketjournals/publicationContent.php?publication_id=PJ0005

 iConcept Transaction on Humanoid Robotics (TMR) is an online journal
 but printed copy will be available upon request. There will be a
 publication fee. Each manuscript must have a minimum of 24 pages and
maximum of 48 pages. Each manuscript will go through a tough review
process, which may usually take 1 to 3 months. For more information
visit the journal website at
http://www.iconceptpress.com/journals/publicationContent.php?publication_id=J00002

Yours sincerely,
The Editors-in-Chief, iConcept Transaction on Humanoid Robotics (TMR)
 and iConcept Pocket Journal Series: Human-Level Intelligence (HLI)