[robotics-worldwide] Assistant Professorship at the University of Zurich in Cognitive Systems / Robotics and Artificial Intelligence

Ravlija Sladjana ravlija at ifi.uzh.ch
Fri Dec 17 04:54:07 PST 2010

To whom it may concern,

could you please send this job opportunity to your mailing list?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Sladjana Ravlija
Sladjana Ravlija
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Department of Informatics, University of Zurich
Andreasstrasse 15, AND 2.30
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 44 635 24 07
Fax:      +41 44 635 45 07